Thursday, July 1, 2010

Good Bye Kaye... h e l l o JULY!!

can i just say... what a month!! let me first give a huge thank you to all my guests and their generosity they brought to my birthday party! i am still coordinating winners to their choice of presents... so if you have not heard back from me yet... please be patient! i'm coming around the bend!! haha.. here's the winner to Kaye's fabulous prize! Random Integer Generator Here are your random numbers: 106 Timestamp: 2010-07-02 03:34:11 UTC bulabean said... Follow you .. June 30, 2010 1:01 PM and here are some projects that i have been up to this past month... ( maybe you thought i took the month off??? )... but, no... i was still m i g h t y busy! :)
i finished my { half square triangle } quilt for my girlfriends baby shower!
the Summer Bling quilt
i even worked up a cute little burpie/ onesie set with some of my vintage goodies for her too!! ;)

i finished up a couple swaps too!

The Pillow talk { Swap } - 3

my pillow from miss Julie!! how fab is this??!!

and this is the Munki Mania pillow i sent ( but i can't say to who yet... i think it's still traveling! )

The Scrappy Pincushion Swap

the scrappy pincushion i sent out! ( still a secret too ) shh...

and the fantastic one i received from miss Karrie!! how perfect are those with my new aqua glass pins?? seriously happy over here! ;)

started some new quilt designs too;)

Christmas - drunk love style

quilt for my oldest ( yet to be named! haha )

my { dream on } flying geese quilt

sent out my Matroyshka Spider Web blocks to my [bee]-autiful ladies!

finished designing a few quilts that now need to be given some sewin love!

my charming Nest quilt with Tula Pink - charm packs

my Thumblina quilt

the Swiss Army quilt

Whew... i feel tired just remembering all June craftin!! LOL... i sure can't wait to see what July brings!! all i know is June's been seriously rainy and i always love to create more when it's sunny!! come on JULY... bring me those sun rays!! ;)

XO, Heather

28 comments:

  1. Wowzah! You sure did accomplish a lot in June! Beautiful work :) Can't wait to see Julie's pillow in person! See you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you have been busy!!! There's some gorgeous creations in the making. Thanks for sharing your sketches. You're one talented gal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmmm you seem to get more done in a month than i do in a year! and beautiful too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh so beautiful! I am very inspired.
    Cheers,
    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it all but particularly the Thumbalina quilt - very inspiring post.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous work for June, you've done more thn I do in a year!!! Justine xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! That is a very impressive list of things accomplished in June.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow you have been a busy girl! I love your pink quilt!!! It's SO PINK!!! Is there a pattern?? I am a pinkaholic, so that one really spoke to me :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. whew - you have been busy! I am loving the summer bling quilt - I'm such a sucker for HST's.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, you've been busy! I love all of it. I've been thinking of a Christmas quilt too...hmmmm:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are seriously making me want that Dream On fabric! What a productive month; very inspiring, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Heather, Your quits, projects, gifts and plans are all gorgeous. I'm inspired just reading your post....and reminded to get busy on my cross quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  13. OOO!! some very pretty things on this post. You do lovely work. I love that string block. I just posted a spider web string quilt on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Heather, that ia amazing! Do you not ever sleep???

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow how do you find the time to blog in between all of that quilting! I love the baby quilt that you made.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oooh, you're summer bling quilt came out so pretty. I enjoyed the peek at your design workbook. I need to get one together because my stuff is randomly all over. I also need some colored pencils

    I like that un-named quilt for your oldest. Looks sharp.

    ReplyDelete
  17. LOVE that Summer Bling quilt! All your creations are stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Holy cow, I won?? And girl, you have been soo busy! I can't believe how much you've done in a month!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your Sommer Bling Quilt - ohlala -it is beautiful! I have just spent som joyful time with your blogg. I just love your colorful quilts :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. June was fabulous - both your giveaways and your creations! Enjoy July!

    ReplyDelete
  21. WOW you have been a busy beaver. Love the baby quilt - what a lucky babe

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love your half square triangle quilt! So vibrant!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Impressive!! Love everything you've done!!! Keep up the good work....

    ReplyDelete
  24. Absolutely love the Summer Bling quilt. Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  25. WOW girl...you have been busy! It all looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Gorgeous. Simply gorgeous. What a month you've had ;o)

    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  27. How did I miss this post? OMG... I need a cigarette now. LIke PamKittyMorning said... so much eye candy. That's an understatement!

    ReplyDelete

We ♥ our peeps and it’s a rare day that you won’t hear from us if you leave a message! Talk with ya soon!!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS