Tuesday, July 27, 2010

EXPOSE... the unknown crafters!

i think i can honestly say that i have been a bit more than giddy to share my next crafter with you... or might i say "crafterS"... ;) Twin Fibers is a team of twin sisters Jessica & Jennifer who produce some of them most stunning crafts to grace the Flickr realm... and yes it is VERY unfair that two peeps from the same family could be this talented!! hehe... they have been a constant fixture in Kerri and my Swaps and in my online virtual quilting bees... so, i can vouch for their sick sewing skills and mad creative juices!! i think you'll get the idea with but a few of my favorite crafts from them... You can check them out more on there blog too!! but, beware... you'll be instantly addicted to cuckoo clocks if you do! ( wink, wink )

i can't wait to hear what you all think of miss Jessica and miss Jennifer!! ;) xo, Heather

16 comments:

  1. Oh, wow! You are absolutely right! LOVE that peacock!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them too. How did I miss that peacock???

    ReplyDelete
  3. These girls are always a great inspiration! And check out that crochet!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's funny that you posted about them because I just barely found their blog this morning. And you're right...it's totally unfair that that much creativity can be on one family.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I found their blog about a month ago and I love it! The Hope Valley quilt is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! The flower valley quilt is incredible.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE THAT PEACOCK! It's so beautiful.. gonna have to jet over to their blog now!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh! Just added Jennifer & Jessica to my favorites. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh be still my heart, look at that pillow and the Flea Market Fancy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. love, love, love the joseph's coat pillow!! one of my favorites from the pillow talk swap!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I follow them and you are so right Heather!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love their blog - always coming up with the most gorgeous quilts and other creations!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ahh you know all the fantastic crafters, I to love this blog So so much. The talent explodes from the both of them.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous! :) What is the peacock made of? That is incredible. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Their light, fresh quilts are such an inspiration. LOVE their blog. In fact, they are how I found you! :)

    ReplyDelete

We ♥ our peeps and it’s a rare day that you won’t hear from us if you leave a message! Talk with ya soon!!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS