Sunday, May 9, 2010

mama's day!

i lOVE me some Mother's Day!!! i just lOVE celebrating the idea of being a mama and all that mama's do in this world!! Such a fun day!! :) my mother-in-law said she needed new potholders... so, i took this need and mixed it with a couple of my favorites... Anna Maria Horner & Hexagons... i hope she loves them... they'll be over soon! ;)

then my wonderful boy toy... brought me Starbucks in bed...

and he remembered how much i fell in love with these cuties while at Anthropologie the other weekend!!! i almost cried with excitement!!! are they the sweetest little things ever??!! and since it's Sunday... here's a stash update from this last weeks mail! YUM!! Here's to all the Mama's and the love they bring to us all!!

Xo, Heather

9 comments:

  1. ok...i wish you were closer so that you could come over in the morning and help me with my hexes. I have a few hundred basted...but am so OCD that i can't get my stitches to the point that i can't see them. it think it may drive me insane...my hubby says that i am being too anal, but i don't see your stitches, or mels, or ashleys, or alissas...maybe i just don't have what it takes to make hexes...argh

    ReplyDelete
  2. that Christmas fabric is so cool! who is it by?

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love those sweet little dolls!! what sweet thoughtful gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY you got them!!!! What a great guy you have... They are as cute as you described!!! I forgot my Sunday stash, better get to it huh.

    Today was such a dramatic Day but I am HAppy, I tried to call you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Mother's Day!
    The potholders look beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like you had a fantastic day! :) Happy (late) Mother's Day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Heather, those hot pads are AWESOME! I hope your MIL loved them! Your little nesting dolls are adorable -- so sweet of your husband to remember and I love your new fabrics. My favorites are the blues, second from the bottom.

    ReplyDelete
  8. that fabric is too fun. I was moderately good about not purchasing fabric in April. I should probably reward myself!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What pretty potholders. I'm sure she loved them! I have potholders on my list too and hexes (never tried them). Hmm...

    ReplyDelete

We ♥ our peeps and it’s a rare day that you won’t hear from us if you leave a message! Talk with ya soon!!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS