Friday, March 19, 2010

Improv Blocks for Miss Julie ~ Jay Bird quilts

One of the most creative things i am lucky to participate is... is my quilting bee's that I'm a humble member of!! They truly allow me to play with fabrics and designs that i may never had thought of or been able to have the ability to play with!! This month in the { bee } imaginative virtual quilting bee... i was able to play with Julie's Mingle fabrics... and they were FUN!! I sure hope she likes where my head was at! LOL... If you'd like to participate in a virtual quilting bee... there are always new one starting and you can find the list here on Flickr!! They are addictive though... so be carefull!! :) XO, Heather

10 comments:

  1. I love what you did with those fabrics! Beautiful and I hope Julie likes them too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun are these! I love letting the fabric take us where it wants to go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are both gorgeous!! I am sure she will LOVE them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really great quilt blocks. Virtual quilting bees are definitely addictive. Such a nice addiction...

    ReplyDelete
  5. of course i like where your head is at! i'm in 2 bees this year.. but this is actually my first month having blocks made for me.. and it feels all kinda special & stuff! {yes i'm a dork i know!} & it's especially nice when i see a whole blog post dedicated to my blocks! thanks for including me in the bee heather!! you rock.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I saw these on Julie's blog and had to come over to say that they are very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  7. pretty, pretty, pretty! i especially like the addition of the orange!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great blocks, Heather! That bee Imaginative group really is a very imaginative group! So fun to watch!

    Joan

    ReplyDelete

We ♥ our peeps and it’s a rare day that you won’t hear from us if you leave a message! Talk with ya soon!!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS