Tuesday, January 19, 2010

new SEWing tunes...

By now most of you know that I am a city girl who grew up in the middle of the 1990's... and with that being said, I am a product of the { Grudge area & Classic Rock removement }!!! Yes, Yes... I definitly had maroon hair and Dr. Martins at one time ;)I will always have a deep appreciation toward alternative music since the Pacific Northwest ( especially Seattle and Portland ) played such a pivotal role in the birthing of this genre... however... everyone once in a while... when I really want to feel free and young again... these new tunes bring me back to myself... generation X. Off to a lynard skynard concert... it was really cool! :)

5 comments:

  1. I will always have a soft spot in my heart for Petty, Skynyrd and Steve Miller Band!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I AM soooo with you on those too!! I saw Tom Petty in Concert once and was in Aaahhh... but that also could have come from the billows of smoke from the audience! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww I know what we'll be listening to on the way to our trip ;-) Now I need to find some pictures of me. I had maroon hair as well and black and sometimes black with a bright red stripe in the front and always rocked the Doc's. Actually I still have them, maybe they will be cool again?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sarah... I knew I liked you! Dr.'s are always cool... I don't CARE what those skinny jean loving kids want to say! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. A quilter after my own heart. I still wear my Docs! They'll never go out of still in my book.

    ReplyDelete

We ♥ our peeps and it’s a rare day that you won’t hear from us if you leave a message! Talk with ya soon!!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS