Sunday, December 27, 2009

My SEWing Space...

Today I found some little treasures at K-Mart ( of all places )... apparently they carry Martha Stewart decorations that I thought would be a clever addition to my Christmas tree next year... and they got me thinking, boy... has my sewing room changed! I have ordered my " Capiz Hanging Pendant Lanterns " to hang over my sewing area and I still need to decide on my drapes... but, I think it's really coming along! The Before... The After ( in the works... wink, wink )... My new Lights... OOOhhh and I almost forgot... my boy toy bought me some goodies today, so I'm off to drool and play ;) I sure hope all your holidays are going as fantastically as mine! XO, Heather

11 comments:

  1. I love rooms with many windows - giving it a more spacious feeling. I have the same machine as yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband purchased me the Denyse Schmidt book for Christmas, too. What will you make first? I think I'll ease in with those lovely Discards . ..

    Your room has so much natural light!! Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much ladies!! My big plan is her { Bunch of Squares Quilt } I have all the Kona picked out... I think! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your sewing space, what gorgeous windows.
    What a lovely present, all those books are on my wish list, I have the Denyse book out from the library, it's due back tomorrow, drat!
    Can't wait to see your bunch of squares quilt.
    Kelly :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so jealous of your fabulous sewing room! Those windows are just to die for. Happy sewing in 2010!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is such a sunny room! You're so lucky! I still sew on my dining table right in the middle of my house. Such a mess.

    ReplyDelete
  7. it all looks so bright and cheerful! I'm sure you will think of something great for the windows!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i LOVE your studio!! it looks amazing! i spy the bicycle embroidery i made you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. adorable. i am redoing mine as well. i have great space but unfortunately in the basement area. i love everything about the room except for the lack of windows...just one little one. very good job. i can't wait for organization again.

    ReplyDelete

We ♥ our peeps and it’s a rare day that you won’t hear from us if you leave a message! Talk with ya soon!!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS