Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Aqua & Tangerine....

These things I know to be true... The sky is blue, the grass.. green, and I am completely manic about organization! Now... I know you might be shocked by that slight turn of event, since past posts have shown some of my more embarrassing messy moments... but the truth is... I am a manic, organizational freak! This even extends into my love of Flickr. It only took one group for the addiction to take over and now I am admin of more than ten groups, swaps and/ or bees. I recognize that this is a bit wrong and inappropriate, but I just can't help myself { wink, wink } :) Not only am I so fortunate to have just purchased a home in my hometown of Portland, Or.. I get to decorate it with my latest obsession... Aqua and Tangerine... These are just some little treasures I have picked up lately at some local Goodwill's... Please feel free to stop by for more beautiful examples of these color ways at The Sweet { Aqua } Tangerine!

15 comments:

  1. Hope you are settling into your new home...lovely purchases!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm glad i get to be your partner in crime on flickr! ;)

    what great treasures you found!! love them both!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow I think my mom had that pyrex dish! How funky would it be to have some tangerine curtains like in that photo?? Have fun decorating!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loe the quilt! Congrats opn the home purchase! It is such a nice place to live.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous colours! I would never think that aqua and tangerine will look so lovely together but they do! Congratulations on the purchase!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love love love the color combo... you are so lucky you live in portland!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This the the colour scheme of our entire house! Just planned to update the curtains... looking for just the right fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey, I have that same pyrex dish :) You have good taste ma'am!

    ReplyDelete
  9. My Mom has that Pyrex too. I'll be in Portland the weekend of Dec. 5th. Perhaps we could meet for coffee.

    ReplyDelete
  10. My Mom has that Pyrex too. I'll be in Portland the weekend of Dec. 5th. Perhaps we could meet for coffee.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Katie that would be sooo fun! We could grab coffee in the Hawthorne district and swing by { Cool Cottons }... a great fabric boutique! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this colour combination. The quilt is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  13. dessednThe quilt is lovely, have fun decorating your new house!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the quilt - those colors are gorgeous together!

    ReplyDelete

We ♥ our peeps and it’s a rare day that you won’t hear from us if you leave a message! Talk with ya soon!!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS