Monday, September 14, 2009

The Warhol Baby Quilt

Well... I couldn't help myself the other day. I found this beautiful bloom print in a fabric store that totally reminded me of my Andy Warhol china! OOoohhh how I miss my china that is still packed away from my first move this summer and awaiting the next... I found a couple pictures on line of pieces of my china... very bohemian... very me! Though the colors are different... it is the beginning of autumn... So, here's my version... I really adored the print, so my thought was just to keep it simple and showcase the fabric ;) I really Love it!

11 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I love the colours against the chocolate brown!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heather I adore this quilt! Simple yet striking! I actually wasn't aware that Andy Warhol had a line of china - thanks for schooling me in that! I love big flower prints :-)
    How big is this quilt and what are your plans for it? Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is sooo beautiful!! the prints looks just like the pottery!! amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this quilt Heather! Awesome china too!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE it! You did a fabulous job with that fabric - you showcased it beautifully.

    Love the china, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful and cool. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. BEE-utiful! I love it! such a pretty color palette!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi heather, I found you first on etsy, I'm considering a blanket (passionfruit baby rag quilt) but do you send to Australia??? cheers

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sarah _ found more of this print today!

    Jaybird - it's an approximate 37 X 37 inches

    Annie - absolutely I do! Convo me on Etsy and we can discuss the details ;)

    Everyone else.... THANKS SO MUCH FOR YOUR COMMENTS@!!!!

    ReplyDelete

We ♥ our peeps and it’s a rare day that you won’t hear from us if you leave a message! Talk with ya soon!!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS