Thursday, July 23, 2009

Life Aquatic... coming together!

Even thought I'm still waiting on my aqua fabrics to arrive { humph } ... I thought I would share a bit of my vision! The custom illustrations Ariel created for me arrived today and I couldn't help but put them in a couple of cream frames and start the fabric building portion of my soon to be new bedroom quilt... I am in LOVE with how the colors are coming together and can't wait to start cutting and building my quilt... where's my darn mail!!!

4 comments:

  1. your bedroom is going to look gorgeous!! i can't wait to see the transformation!! I love the fabrics you chose for the quilt!! They look amazing together. :)

    ariels illustrations are beautiful, and will add the perfect touch to your bedroom!! isn't she sooo talented!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh Sigh...this is going to be one special bedroom!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, girl! I'm so glad they arrived safely! I love your choice of frames! pretty! the fabric choices are even better! Hope your hubby was pleased with the balance of "masculine" in the artwork...! xo

    ReplyDelete

We ♥ our peeps and it’s a rare day that you won’t hear from us if you leave a message! Talk with ya soon!!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS