Thursday, July 9, 2009

The Sewing Studio - Fresh Cut Bento Box... / Swappy - Poo

I'm super excited to FINALLY be unpacking enough... that I can actually start participating in my quilting bee { Sew Kid at Heart Quilting Bee }!!! I wanted to do a bento box for Kerri son Ethan, but no ways would I attempt a new technique on her fabric before mine ;) Needless to say... here's my cutie bento box... I think I'll make a few more for a mini quilt??? On another note... The Designer - Fabric - Swappy - Poo Flickr group that I started with Kerri is still going strong... Just when you think you've seen it all, or don't need ANYMORE FABRIC... a new member post these and you just have to start swappy all over again... it's a rough life {wink, wink}! Members are even doing give-a-ways now... Aaahhhh... heaven ;)

5 comments:

  1. The bento box looks great!! I LOVE it!! Can't wait to see the one you do for Ethan!! :)

    I know what you mean about the swapping and something popping up that you just have to have!! It happens to me quite often! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the bento box! looks great!! can't wait to see more...

    ReplyDelete
  3. The bento box looks great! I've been wanting to make a quilt with that pattern for ages now, but I have so many more I'm working on.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that bento box is great! Such fresh colors! I love all the fabric you're showing. I'm just finishing a HR quilt with those exact fabrics (fish, etc.).

    ReplyDelete

We ♥ our peeps and it’s a rare day that you won’t hear from us if you leave a message! Talk with ya soon!!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS