Thursday, April 9, 2009

The Sewing Studio - Aspirations....

Do you remember those plaques that your Mom would hang up in your room as a child... you know the ones that told us how to be a good person and all... well I decided... I really like those tacky plaques, but can't they be more modern, more urban??? Hence, my Aspiration Baby Quilt or wall hanging... I thought if my boys { Reed & Colin } could embody any aspirations, this is what I'd want for them: endures loyal aspiring considerate courageous forgiving honest respectful humble enthusiastic determined generous loving

4 comments:

  1. Pretty! Love the green-ness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely idea:) I think it turned out great!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a darling quilt, and what a grand idea! Great work- you're keeping me inspired!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it--it turned out beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

We ♥ our peeps and it’s a rare day that you won’t hear from us if you leave a message! Talk with ya soon!!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS