Monday, March 30, 2009

The Sewing Studio - Shoot.. it's STASH building TIME!!!

OOOhhh thanks so much my most favorite of stash building blog sites { TRUEUP } for they have presented me with gold... Contemporary Cloth is having the BIGGEST sale!! I'm talking 60% off on some of my most favorite fabric lines! Here's a little taste of what I helped myself too this morning and what available to you... all I really need to say is... $4.00 a YARD... Let's keep it real! { Park Slope } { Za Zu } { Ginger Blossom }

5 comments:

  1. Girlfriend!!! You totally hit the jackpot! Rock and Roll :D CAnt wait to see all the things you'll create!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome. Will you be offering these in your store for $4/yard or are you just sharing your good score with your readers? Do tell, it's lovely and I'd love to share in the savings :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aahhh.. sharing the info with my readers! The sales is still completely active for your pretty self to grab what I did or more! :)

    FYI ~ I bought 27 yards of fabric... and only paid $13.00 in shipping too..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here's the link if your interested....

    www.contemporarycloth.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the link, I'm going right now! :)

    ReplyDelete

We ♥ our peeps and it’s a rare day that you won’t hear from us if you leave a message! Talk with ya soon!!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS